Monday, September 29, 2008

E-mails, we get e-mails...

From Ted Norstrom, writer and performer of the song "Just One Bad Century"...



Hey Rick,

I've been kicking around the idea of a song called 'Get On The Big Blue Train' for the past month or so and I've finally recorded it! I've uploaded to my myspace profile where you can here the full version streaming right now. I've also made it available for download from the snocap utility on my myspace page.

If you like it please tell all your friends about it, I know you have pretty effective ways of communicating....

Get on the Big Blue Train was inspired by Dan Plesac from Comcast Sportsnet. You've probably noticed that he's been calling the Cubs the Big Blue Train after victories this year. Ok, it's goofy and extremely corny but those are the kind of things that make good songs sometimes.

Read more about it here