Friday, February 27, 2009

The perfect woman?


She must have flaws. Maybe someone can point them out to me. After I read this in the Tribune today, I'm pretty sure she doesn't...
"Bombshell actress Alyssa Milano has announced the March 24 release of her new book, 'Safe at Home: Confessions of a Baseball Fanatic,' reports the Philadelphia Daily News. The book's foreword was written by fellow baseball scribe and Dodgers manager Joe Torre...According to the synopsis at Harper Collins, the book 'tells the story about her lifelong obsession with baseball, revealing what the game has meant to her and why everyone should take a chance on nine innings.'"

I just want you to know that I'm intentionally not making jokes about reaching first base, second base, or third base. That would be in bad taste.